Ads

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Imperial Palace Waterpark Resort&Spa in Mactan, Cebu

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.




Going to Bohol, One Day Tour
Bohol Video
Oceanjet Schedule
Weesam Schedule
Supercat Schedule
Lite Shipping Schedule
Going to Bohol via Tubigon

One thing you should not miss when you get to Imperial are the Slides. I believe there are 3 of them. The white slide which is just okay, the green slide (the first one I tried and it really set the mood, it was a damn good one, I am telling you. You should try it if you want to experience all the thrills you've expected). The slide with some red and white colors in it is the last one I tried. I was thinking it was under maintenance since I did not see people using it and when I got up there, there was like a rope in front of the slide entrance. It took me so many hours to actually ask if I can go and try. The attendant said yes so I gave it a Go. It was really, really nice. The slide is called something like a Space Bowl.. You get through the slide lightning fast and once you get out to the bowl, you will go around it like 5 times before you finally drop through the hole in the center of the bowl and splash yourself down to the water.

I happen to have started a conversation with this Korean fellow and he shared that they come all the way from Korea to Imperial Palace here in Cebu with his entire family. And take note, it is in time for their wedding anniversary. That is one very good reason to celebrate the occasion in a very nice place. When you get to the place, most of the guests are Koreans probably due to the fact that the hotel is owned by a Korean.

I was excited to be in Imperial Palace that I have forgotten all about those radiation news. Basically, the time we were in Imperial was within that 24 hour warning that people in the Philippines have to stay away from the sun or you have to prevent being directly exposed by the sun due to a possibility of a radiation exposure as well. (Though it turned out to be just a hoax) That was like few days after the 8.9 magnitude earthquake in Tokyo, Japan. A day before, reports were in the papers that a radiation leak occured in the Fukushima Nuclear Plant.

Well, I could not help but admire the beauty of the place and have myself forget what worse things radiation can do to our body and to our skin.

Having a day tour at Imperial could be pricey but it is really worth the experience. Giving such a treat to your family once in a while is really a good thing to cherish. That is P1,900 per person during weekdays and P2,300 during weekends. You may also want to bring your kids who are only 4 years old and below because they can get on board for free.

If you try to imagine going to any other tourist destination in the Philippines, that would cost you a lot starting off with the air fare. Of course busy people do not have the luxury of time to take the boat trip so going to your favorite place by plane would be the best option.

For me, having a relaxing day in the weekend at Imperial is a really good experience. If not because of my very good cousin, I would not be there at Imperial that day. So, I just enjoyed each moment I was there. Not all good things last for a lifetime and not 2 things happen exactly the same.

Seriously, everything you are looking for is here at Imperial Palace.

The day tour in Imperial would not be complete without the best buffet ever at Familia Buffet Restaurant. From the waterpark, we rode a cart going to the restaurant because it is some distance away. Or if you want to starve yourself first before partaking all the good food at the restaurant, going for a walk is a nice trick. I never actually thought of that until now that I wrote this. But no worries, by the time you get in, you will embrace all the kinds of food, desserts, and foreign cuisines. Most of them I could not name. It was the grandest buffet I have ever tried so far. I highly recommend for you to be very educated on how to free a lot of space in your stomach so you will not get full immediately.

I made sure I do not get full with the main courses so I can have enough rooms for the wide array of dessert selections. I tell you, there are a lot of them. For lunch, you can stay from 12nn until 2:30pm and for dinner, it starts as early as 6pm and ends at 9. By the way, the buffet is already part of the package. I think this is the best time to get even with the cost of the day tour.

The photos below are just desserts. Maybe I was really busy eating to miss taking pictures of the main courses.






I am pretty sure you will not leave the restaurant craving for more. Definitely, you will have yourself extremely satisfied.

I think this chair is made of rattan. You can see more of this when you get to the Familia Buffet restaurant.

You can relax yourself here while looking at the beach side.

The above photo is the lobby. You will have to meet the receptionist here and pay what you ought to pay. After that, you will be given something like a wrist band to signify that you are a guest for the day tour and that you paid. By the way, you do not need to bring towels because the resort provides one. You will surely feel at home because customer service is one of a kind. You will be treated like a VIP.

You can contact Imperial Palace Customer Service at (32) 494-5100.

Where is Imperial Palace in Mactan, Cebu? See map.

Please feel free to share this blog on Facebook or post a comment. Check out the "Share this Post on Facebook" link at the right.



Vote for Puerto Princesa Underground River as one of the World’s New Seven Wonders of Nature
Bohol, a one day tour
Imperial Palace Waterpark Resort&Spa in Mactan, Cebu
Going to Siquijor Island
Dao Waterfalls, Samboan, Cebu
Waterfalls in Ginatilan and Samboan, Cebu
Gilutongan Island, Cebu

2 comments:

  1. Well organized and informative post. You do such a great job on this. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for taking the time to comment. Very much appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete

You may leave your comments here. Thanks!:)

Create your Paypal Account

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Freelance Jobs
Freemarket.com 

Marketplace