Ads

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Two more seasons and I’m done with Friends


Wow! The 8th season ends with me having more eagerness to watch the next season. Rachel thought that Joey would be proposing a marriage to her after Joey found the ring that Ross’ mother gave to him. The ring accidentally fell from Ross’ coat when Joey was trying to get something from the chair. And when Joey was holding it as he faced Rachel, it would seem that he was proposing to her as he was like kneeling as well during that time.

How exciting it would be for the start of the 9th season. And Ross was about to enter the room with flowers on his hand which I think he would give to Rachel. Well, Rachel has just delivered her baby with Ross. That is just really exciting!

I know I have been hanging out with Chandler, Joey, Ross, Monica, Phoebe, and Rachel lately. The things that are happening between these circle of best friends are just interesting and more or less realistic. The setting could be a lot different but the principles are very much applicable to us. One thing that hooked me up is the humor in every episode which makes you up all the time. My favorite character so far which has the funniest punchlines is Phoebe. I think she is the most hilarious of all the six of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may leave your comments here. Thanks!:)

Create your Paypal Account

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Freelance Jobs
Freemarket.com 

Marketplace